Fellowship is an important part of life at Lisha’s Kill Reformed Church. Our fellowship committee is active in preparing opportunities to draw people into a closer relationship with one another through a variety of events.
- Coffee Hour: Every Sunday following worship, and prior to our Christian Education hour, we have a time of coffee and refreshments in our newly constructed fellowship area. This is a wonderful opportunity for fellowship with visitors and friends.
- After Coffee Hour, “Souper Sunday": A soup luncheon will be held at noon on the first Sunday of each month, following our Christian Education hour.
- Church Picnics: At least once a year we have a church picnic in our Outdoor Pavilion which includes food and games for all ages. 2010 featured our first “Baseball Picnic” which celebrated the opening of the spring baseball season with a picnic and softball game on our softball field.
- Community Church Softball League: Lisha’s Kill’s softball field is a site for a community church softball league. Most weekday evenings will feature a softball game for anyone wishing to bring a lawn chair and watch!
- Club 55: Each month a group of seniors meets for lunch and a time of fellowship. Club 55 recently donated a beautiful array of tulips in memory of saints who have gone on before us. In addition to fellowship, this group faithfully reaches out to sick and shut-ins in our community.
- Book Club: A devoted group of book lovers meets monthly to discuss a book of their choice.
- Dog Classes: A committed dog-lover offers classes for small and large dogs, to provide socialization and training tips.
- Creative Ministries: A group of members and friends gathers to share a time to scrap-book, knit, sew and other forms of crafting.
- Special Fellowship Events: Occasionally during the year we have special brunches, dinners and outings, such as the Congregational Christmas Dinner, Mother/Daughter Banquet, caroling to shut-ins, progressive dinners, and other events planned by the fellowship committee.